That is excellent, very good form indeed all round. A company in the UK is doing something similar with a full fender along with a bobbed fender mounted on the pannier mounts (for Pannier and non-pannier bracketed bikes). There have been some delays in R&D but they are on the way. There will certainly be a few mods available over the next 12 months available in all continents!

That is excellent, very good form indeed all round. A company in the UK is doing something similar with a full fender along with a bobbed fender mounted on the pannier mounts (for Pannier and non-pannier bracketed bikes). There have been some delays in R&D but they are on the way. There will certainly be a few mods available over the next 12 months available in all continents!
Do they have a website, i definitely want a full fender.

Steve

I don't think it is appropriate given the sponsorship/bias on this forum.

Please explain -- what is "sponsorship/bias on this forum" and how that prevents you from helping others with the shared dilemma of an unsatisfactory part.

Impressive and it looks like a piece of great artwork 👍
I still prefer though the stock rear fender as it contributes to the powercruiser feeling you get from the R3 (my taste). However, who knows I may change my mind if I could see this fender in real (?)

Extremely well made it seems, don't like the looks of that "full coverage fender" personally, but again, seems very very well executed! I wonder if it would be possible to make a Cf fender using the pannier mounts, looking like @MrPix 's original fender mod, only sturdier.

I would think so. There is some top notch fabrication on Einar's Rocket so there is no doubt anything could be modified to personal preference.

Tripps, as I recall, the last time I saw Einer he mentioned that his family roots are Icelandic.

Awhile back I posted some pics of my Aussie friend's new R3 that were taken in the shop where it was to be customized. I received photos of the beautifully completed modifications and Einar asked me to post them with his comments. I can't recall if I had mentioned it previously but several years ago Einar's earlier model Rocket was totaled in an accident. Comment's are Einar's

A screen from Powerbronze, small but both stylish and highly effective.
thumbnail_IMG_0503 (1).jpg

See the carbon fibre fender, giving the bike a bagger look, as well as protecting it. The Triumph hugger was tiny and ineffective. The number plate was made for a frame which has an auxiliary LED running and brakelight, as well as LED lighting for the plate itself.
thumbnail_IMG_0505 (1).jpg

A view from the shaft drive side - the fender was made to conform to the complicated shapes, and also incorporated a protected location for electrical connectors. The fender was designed and fitted by Clyde Carstairs at Bravo Resources, whilst Windrush Yachts made the item.
thumbnail_IMG_0506.jpg

The auxiliary lights are dimmable LEDs from Clearwater in California, and I had them fitted exactly in line with the headlights. The extra lights function as daytime running lights, but go to full power as soon as high beam is switched on. These lights are the best ones on the market, very powerful, and made in the US at exquisite quality.
download (3).png

The brackets were designed in CAD, then cut from aluminium, then polished and finished by hand, and then anodised to match the forks and the lights. Everything was made to be adjustable. Clyde Carstairs of Bravo Resources did everything here, from design to fitment.

thumbnail_IMG_0518.jpg

The dimmer switch, which enables you to vary light level with conditions, had a small bracket made, to mount it as if it were part of the stock bike. You can increase the light output manually if you need to ride with low beam in darkness.
I like that rear fender, thanks for posting this.

Back