Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
I installed my first set of new front brake pads today with 17,700 miles on the original pads that still had more than half the meat left on them. Oh well, I got the pads with my Rocket Classic recently purchased. So I put them on. WOW ! What a difference ! I do need new back pads for sure, so I'll buy the mates for these.

Bill.

In My opinion there is no better pad been running them (EBC HH) on the last 4 bikes, Rocket included

Ive been running them for some time now and I wont be changing to anything else.
I was lead to believe they dont last long but I'm more than happy with the distance I got from them.

Flipmiester pads

EBC HH I have a full set still in the package from Flip cost me $110 all up if someone wants them in Oz let me know please wont need'em now :rolleyes: SOLD ???

I fitted new OEM pads on the rear last week, mainly because I got an advisory on the last MOT. Bloody things were only about half worn. :mad:

On the following test ride I expected the rear brake to be a bit weak as not bedded-in, far from it, it took be by surprise :eek: much stronger. Almost to the point of too strong.

I know what you mean. When I was bedding in these front pads, I almost lost it when the front wheel locked up going over a tiny stone in the road. WOW ! At first I had second thoughts about putting them on the rear, but the Classic has them all around, so I'll get use to it too on Big Red.

Back