Eastern Beaver w/light c/o switch?

geno

Supercharged
Ride
2005 triumph rocket 3
I have the EB that was sent to me with two 20amp fuses; I need to know which fuse number on the oem fuse block does the pos & neg wires go to. Thanks guys and of course "Be Safe!

I'm not sure why you would need to know that. The whole purpose of the kit is to bypass the stock circuit.
I still need 12 volts weather directly from the battery which one of the kits offer with the fuse holder is on the positive lead, mine has the lights on & off switch and two loose 20 amp fuses, so i know that i have to get juice through the fuse box, do you know which fuse i need to go through? "Thanks for the input!

This sounds like the kit that you have. The leads at the top come bare as shown or you have the option to get a fuse holder. If you have a bare leads, the assumption is that you have a secondary fuse panel such as a PC-8. It is not designed to connect to the Rocket's main fuse panel. The option with the fuse holder is the one that connects directly to the battery. If you have the bare leads and no secondary fuse panel, then you should purchase a fuse holder at Autozone or Amazon so that you can connect to the battery.

h4dualrocket3-locut_1765.jpg

The secondary fuse panel that I'm referring to looks like this:

pc8-black-top_2.jpg

You might need something like this to connect to the battery.

Go keyless instead and eliminate the whole issue plus add mucho convenience!

I still need 12 volts weather directly from the battery which one of the kits offer with the fuse holder is on the positive lead, mine has the lights on & off switch and two loose 20 amp fuses, so i know that i have to get juice through the fuse box, do you know which fuse i need to go through? "Thanks for the input!
Do you have the correct kit?

The EB kit will have an in line fuse holder. It takes a 20amp fuse and I suspect the other fuse is a spare

Back