Drive Shaft for an 07 Classic

Yes they are different as pre roadster shafts are different in the splines. Not sure about Touring

I know that the final drive is different on the touring and won't work on the regular or the classic so I assume the driveshaft is different

Yes, that is the case but, the original Rocket Standard and Classic have a different rear spline end. Probably the final drive has the female side so both would have to changed or make sure that they match. Eventually mine is going to go so I'm looking around. Is taking the rear shaft drive something I could do or is it better to take it to Rick at the shop? :thumbsdown:

Bit far away but I got a brand new Classic swingarm with shaft and diff from a bloke who converted Rockets from new into Trikes.

I'm not sure, but presume there is stuff all wearing parts in the swingarm itself other than the prop shaft etc. The swingarms themselves appear to be very cheap on US eBay but the prop shafts are still a high $ even used.

Link Removed

Rick, here's one attached to a very clean, low mileage bike!:p (Nolton's, I believe)

Back