Done with the search.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
After over a year looking at new bikes and not buying any of them have come to the conclusion that the Rocket Roadster has left me dumbfounded. Between my wife and dad and my own two cents have pretty much figured It can not be topped. The first time my dad who has never rode a bike saw the Rocket we went out to the front pourch and after a few beers he said "So how are you going to top that" I gave him a look and he said well in about four or five years your going to start looking for something better. Don't think they made one yet or anytime soon will they make a better bike for you. I told him at the time that when the time comes i will find the next level. Ain't happening. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: I went on a toy run today and saw just about every Harley made . Got so many compliments on the Rocket X it made me blush. The guy who rode beside me on the run was so impressed he is now looking at a rocket. Yes it may have a few faults electrical and transmission wise but ****. May not have all the gadgets and toys of the newer bikes but. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Guess it is time to go back to the basics and buy another one. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I flat give up

Yep, I love my Rocket.
I was out on a Poker Run Saturday, about 120 bikes, ten were Triumphs, two other Rockets.

Those darn Harleys .... I keep passing blocks of about 10 of them, almost a waste of time as I'd just get past one lot, settle down to cruise again, then came upon the next lot of loaf alongs... Geez !

Wow Sonny after all this time looking and telling us all that you are looking for a new bike and keeping most a grinning from ear to ear with you views on some of the bikes on the short list you have finally come to realize the bike you have can't be beat.

On our high country poker up the other weekend there was this big Hardley bike it was that unnoticeable that I didn't even go look at on the run he was leading a bunch of 15 bikes at about 120kph and I was in a hurry to get to the supermarket for supplies ;);) and roared past the lot of them at walking home speed if a copper caught me. Lol:cool:

Here's a deal I came across when I was having my Rocket brakes replaced. It's a loaded Hayabusa he has $25K into the bike and is selling it for $10K. He has some health issues that prevent him from ridding it . My phone died when I was taking these pictures they don't do it justice. If I wasn't so riddled with old age I'd buy it in a heart beat..;)
thumbnail_P82A44391.jpg
thumbnail_P82A44401.jpg

Back