Dobieman

.020 Over
Hello fellas.
Just checking in. I have been lurking for a while and finally got tired of not being able to post or download stuff here. So there goes the neighborhood :D

Anyway I have an 06 Classic in blood & bone that I bought a month ago.
Got the D&D exhaust ,Rivco flange covers, Kury ISO grips, Tuneboy and some Rivco engine guards already. Got most of it on last week except the engine guards. Had to pick up a MC lift to hold the big girls motor up for the install. Get to that this weekend. Did I mention I need some mirrors......

Anyway lots of good stuff here and interested in some tuneboy files you guys are running to remove decel popping.

My first cruiser.....previous ride was an 06 Speed Triple. Never thought I would go cruiser until the R3 came along....now I am hooked :)

Welcome Dobie, glad you found us. I too went from a Speed Triple to a Rocket. I miss that bike every once in a while. But the Rocket is a good transition from sport bike to cruiser, both have bug eyes and a bad attitude.

Welcome Dobieman!!

I did the Speed Triple thing for awhile too... great minds think alike!!

Tomo

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Flip no doobies here just Dobies :)

The previous bike

The new beast - in stock form....long enough to take this picture anyway

The S3 is a blast in the mountains but I only get a handfull of days a year on those roads. Live in Florida and must admit the cruiser thing works well around here.

Hey there former lurker, being a former one myself with half the others on this site nice to have you here as lots of information can be had and since you are from the Sunshine State, have you considered joining our humble little entourage to Tenn.? We have 3 so far, since I talked SoccerRef into coming too. Welcome.

Hey there former lurker, being a former one myself with half the others on this site nice to have you here as lots of information can be had and since you are from the Sunshine State, have you considered joining our humble little entourage to Tenn.? We have 3 so far, since I talked SoccerRef into coming too. Welcome.

Doubt I could find the time to join you. Job keeps me tied down pretty good and my dogs require my servitude daily :rolleyes:

Sounds like fun though.

Back