Welcome Dobie,

Besides Rockets, there are quite a few on this site who love K-9's also. There are even some who like cats, but I won't mention any names. Contribute often and grab any info you can use concerning the R/3. Good looking machine by the way.........

Belated Greetings

Great ride, great dogs and great to have you with us. I'm an EX 1/2 Floridian (What?) and have a 14 pound attack poodle that will lick you to death. She's very friendly and will let burglars in, show them where the money is but won't let them touch her food or treats!

Welcome to R3owners.net

Welcome Dobieman,

Thanks for providing a nice bio.:bch:

I love Dobermans, but the wife has a phobia with Dobies and Rotts, since a Rott bit her square in the back and hung on until it's chain got taught forcing him to release. Not a Kodak moment.

Since I'm Florida bound as soon as I can work out the details(between now and 2009), where do you live(you can generalize to protect your identity)? I hope to relocate somewhere between North Palm Beach and Stuart. This way my wife and friends can get to CITYPLACE, CLEMATIS STREET DISTRICT, and the MALLS in short order.:D

Hondax I am in North Florida.
Weather is good but the roads are flat :(

Looks like youre headed to South Florida....brush up on your Spanish :D

If your wife only knew how goofy the Dobes were she would get one. Yes they are very protective but around family they are just clowns :)

Welcome

As Baggage1 said, welcome from North Florida, he and I are both from the Pensacola area. Sorry to hear you can't make it "the gathering" but hope you get plenty of riding time regardless.

I can't wait for this trip to get over so I can get back on my bike(s).
Dennis

Hondax I am in North Florida.
Weather is good but the roads are flat :(

Looks like youre headed to South Florida....brush up on your Spanish :D

If your wife only knew how goofy the Dobes were she would get one. Yes they are very protective but around family they are just clowns :)

Dobieman,

You must not be around Tallahassee cuz it's hilly.

S O C K S - my one Spanish sentence, meaning "that's it", according to my second year Spanish student graduate son.

Only because a Doberman can be marked similar to a Rott is why my wife fears both dogs.

Welcome to the forum. Join in and contribute often.
Both Dobie's and Rotty's can be a fist full. On the otherhand, my big 120#er is a lap dog...if I were to let him. I've two Maltese and several chickens that share the yard with him, with virtually no issues. The male Maltese, Bijou, bows up to Jaegar on occassion to show his maleness; or, perhaps to be the center of attention. Jaegar snorts, as if to say, I don't bother myself with knats.

Back