Does your bike have an alarm fitted? Just asking as these will drain yer battery as well if its not in use...I keep mine on a battery tender all the time n have no probs even in cold weather!

Does your bike have an alarm fitted? Just asking as these will drain yer battery as well if its not in use...I keep mine on a battery tender all the time n have no probs even in cold weather!

No, but it has this bluetooth stereo installed, which I keep wondering about. I suppose the lights and stuff wouldn't work if it were all the way dead, though. I'm not sure I'm even a fan of having speakers on my bars...

For the rocket and big inch high comp HDs its hard to beat LiFePO4. They can discharge further without damage and are consistent in voltage so much easier on starter motors
I recommend the Zero Gravity 16 cell 480CCA small frame for the Rocket. You save 4kg too. Lemmy has them at a good price at Revzilla.

I wondered if you can fit a second battery with that airbox delete thing I hear about. It's too cold out for me to go out uncover the bike and look.

Back