DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE - Mittzy

The FAQ on their page makes it sound like if you don't have a certain type of bike, they'll just accept a donation.

"Can I still ride if I don't have a Cafe Racer, Bobber, Classic, Tracker, Scrambler, Old School Chopper, Modern Classic, Sidecar, Classic Scooter, or Brat Styled motorcycle?

DGR is about the niches within the motorcycle community, consisting of motorcycles that you might not regularly see during your daily commute. If you can borrow or rent a suitable bike, and are dressed appropriately, we encourage you to register and join the ride. If not, and you’d still like to support the event, a donation is a wonderful way to do so, as well as reach out to your local organiser to help them behind the scenes as volunteers."

FAQ

"consisting of motorcycles that you might not regularly see during your daily commute."

I believe that Rockets fill that description.

The ride leaves from our local Triumoh dealership and when registering you need to enter the bike make and model

The ride leaves from our local Triumoh dealership and when registering you need to enter the bike make and model

Robbed!!

Hobart ride starts at a great coffee joint and finishes at a Brewery. I am in and will take the AJS for a relaxed putter.

Look forward to seeing the pictures?

Cheers

I'm going on our Christchurch ride on 30th September...wont be getting togged up tho...its a great cause...Prostate and mens mental health...we lost my partners son to suicide when he was 29...would have turned 40 last monday the 27th....so i'm in.

P.S. Mitzy...a pair of dark shades and you would pass for one of the blues brothers...

Will see you there @Tal.

I will be down to the opshop for some threads.

Hey just doing this event again - supporting prostate cancer research. I do this as I lost my Father to prostate cancer and it is pure evil and we need a cure.

If you can give - Great - If not Join me, I am registered for the OLIVERS ride in Brisbane

Tony Kent

Pic 2 years ago
IMG_1391.JPG
Very handsome.... who knew :rolleyes:

Back