DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE - Mittzy

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Hey just doing this event again - supporting prostate cancer research. I do this as I lost my Father to prostate cancer and it is pure evil and we need a cure.

If you can give - Great - If not Join me, I am registered for the OLIVERS ride in Brisbane

Tony Kent

Pic 2 years ago
IMG_1391.JPG

Onya Mittzy. Even the R3 belt buckle, very dapper. I am positively a scruffy rider compared to your Gentleman's get up. Impressive.

Sorry to hear your Dad succumbed to prostrate cancer. Normally drag a bike out of the shed for the ride which is a very worthwhile cause. Must register asap.

Trust you have a good ride & folks get behind you.

I'm going on our Christchurch ride on 30th September...wont be getting togged up tho...its a great cause...Prostate and mens mental health...we lost my partners son to suicide when he was 29...would have turned 40 last monday the 27th....so i'm in.

P.S. Mitzy...a pair of dark shades and you would pass for one of the blues brothers...

The hat is just so my knoggin dont get sunburned and ya dont really need to dress up

or be Distinguished Gentlemen like Mittzy and I..I'll just have to bring a pic of my vintage Trumpet

Back