Hope it's an improvement over the Daymaker, but
my guess is it will be the Daymaker with their brand.
Looks VERY different http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=253&products_id=936
4048630EUFD_1.jpg

That's a good explanation 1olbull, I do a lot of dusk and dawn riding and the every big hazard are kangaroos. They sit on the side of the road then hop off when a vehicle approaches, so you need to see the big buggers as far ahead as possible so you get off the throttle.
On a country road is not uncommon to see a dead roo every 5kms. I never hit one but it's not going be pretty if it every happened, I do slow the speed down when riding at those times.
I had a 2008 Harley Sportster that did have a great night beam for a single light.

That's a good explanation 1olbull, I do a lot of dusk and dawn riding and the every big hazard are kangaroos. They sit on the side of the road then hop off when a vehicle approaches, so you need to see the big buggers as far ahead as possible so you get off the throttle.
On a country road is not uncommon to see a dead roo every 5kms. I never hit one but it's not going be pretty if it every happened, I do slow the speed down when riding at those times.
I had a 2008 Harley Sportster that did have a great night beam for a single light.
In Austrailia you guys have problems with the Kangaroos. Here in Texas we have just as dangerous of an animal there in the feral hogs 300 to 400 pounds in many cases and they don't stand any higher off the road then a large dog. I haven't had a chance to test the lights on my bike it but I would hope just from the initial impression you get when you turn them on that you would be able to see farther down the road. I'll keep my fingers crossed

I must admit that my experience with kangaroos is fairly limited, but I got a moose stuck in a tree in the garden last year. Shame I lost the pictures of that :laugh:

Back