dark side? abs friendly

Jeez Richard. Why can't you leave well enough alone? Why does anything that even mistakenly concerning DS makes you go off the deep end?

His true nature is out for all to see!:D

I did my part. I'm not offended at all.

Now you people understand the true character of Richard!

LMFAO !!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Y'all are welcome!!

My job is done here :cool:

I have ordered a DS tire off ebay , same one Hanso uses , price of tire once fitted will be $235 , thats a saving of $145 for me on a original brand bike tire . Im not getting caught up in the bull**** argument here , only way to find out if ds suits my day to day needs is take the plunge and try it , im fking sick and tired of pulling steel out of my soft original tire , now has 3 plugs in it with 12k klms on the clock............

Jeez Richard. Why can't you leave well enough alone? Why does anything that even mistakenly concerning DS makes you go off the deep end?

@nolton don't waste your time, look at his last response... I've been on this site a long time, he will always be a prick... reasoning with him is a waste of your energy, he only sees sh1t his way and everyone else have to fall in line...

His true nature is out for all to see!:D

I did my part. I'm not offended at all.

Now you people understand the true character of Richard!

LMFAO !!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Y'all are welcome!!

My job is done here :cool:

Whatever. :)

My question was specifically about a formula for weight to psi for car tires.
Look on RV forums - They're used to fitting different weights on differing chassis.

I seem to recall I found one once - though I was more interested in what pressure to run a narrower front at.

It's still however a bit of a black art. And depends as much on your style of riding as the individual Tyre spec's.

And before anybody chips up - Metzlers and Avons run at their best at different pressures. Fronts most certainly.

Personally I prefer to run a D/S tyre fairly hard - I run mine (225/55R16) around 34psi. If you use the Formula it comes out MUCH lower. 20-22psi iirc.

I have ordered a DS tire off ebay , same one Hanso uses , price of tire once fitted will be $235 , thats a saving of $145 for me on a original brand bike tire . Im not getting caught up in the bull**** argument here , only way to find out if ds suits my day to day needs is take the plunge and try it , im fking sick and tired of pulling steel out of my soft original tire , now has 3 plugs in it with 12k klms on the clock............

But they are safer. Simply because they are called motorcycle tires.

Last edited:
But they are safer. Simply because the are called motorcycle tires.

@Wrecka
I was told by a DS advocate (on another forum) that CTs actually Rockwell out softer than MC tires.
The differences are in their rubber compound make up.

If HARD is what you be after, I know that the hardest tire rubber out there is on tractor trailer tires.
:D

But they are safer. Simply because the are called motorcycle tires.
****Stirrer-1.jpg

Back