liquidsmile

Supercharged
I have seen a couple of Rockets out there running a smaller front fender. Possibly a VTX 1800 or a M109R fender. Any of you captains here done this mod.

Looking to get rid of the chunky front fender on mine and was wondering what direction you went if you did this mod.

Thanks

LS

Front fender... Freddy Fender..

Heya man,

Where abouts are you located..? It could possible the M109r guard.. I have been toying with the idea of using the M109r fender, it's not far off in measurement and you could knock up some mounting brackets pretty easily . Just like you that front guard and high profile tyre annoys me, makes it look like we're riding a tractor... It could also be the front fender from carbon dry Japan.. Super sexy guard if i might say so myself.. I am actually working on mine at the moment.. If no success it will be carbon dry for me.. Keep us updated if you find out any info..

Thanks for the replys. I put a vtx 1800 fender on my valkyrie and liked the look of the smaller fender. I think I am going to order one up and see what it looks like.

Back