Noidea

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 2018 roadster
Yo fellas I’m looking at buying a Corbin dual seat and wondering if anyone has one with the stock backrest on? Wondering if the backrest will be to low with the corbin being higher.

Yo fellas I’m looking at buying a Corbin dual seat and wondering if anyone has one with the stock backrest on? Wondering if the backrest will be to low with the corbin being higher.
It will be low, but still works. It is already low originally, not really a backrest, more like a buttrest

Just got my duel touring seat the other day. Yes, the backrest is low, on the lowest setting it almost touches the seat so I keep it on the high setting all the time. It looks fine

IMG_1961.jpg
IMG_1962.jpg

Well, I can't answer that right now. My wife had foot surgery yesterday and I'm home bound for a while but will get out the first of next week and let you know.

I replaced the stock backrest along with the seat. But speaking for the seat itself, yes it sits the rider back a bit - subtly, but noticeably. It also sits the passenger back a bit as well, so the extra rider space doesn't come entirely at the expense of the passenger. The rider sits a bit lower than stock, the passenger sits a bit taller.

Rider comfort is improved, though I didn't find the stock seat uncomfortable. Passenger comfort is drastically improved - which is really the outcome I was hoping for when I bought it.

Back