Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I am not following this forum so this may be old news to the cognizant! ;):D

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Online Shopping | 800-538-7035

rocket_fair3.jpg
rocket_fair2.jpg
rocket_tail.jpg
rocket_bags.jpg

Relocatiing the plate is the only one I would consider (at this time). That I would definitely look into. Needs to be able to support those with and without panniers. But I like the look.

Tail tidy, Ok, not so sure about the fairing, that looks like a lot of weight to add onto the front, and if you put those rear panniers on, can you still get the rear sets out, looks like the bad is blocking them

Tail Tidy & Hardbags look nice, Other items nah makes it look like a Harley.... Speakers on a bike NO GO

100% Agree. H-D's fairings are great, they have become the de facto standard. As the de facto standard it is exactly why I wouldn't put one on a Rocket 3 GT. But that's me, I completely understand that there are those who feel the need to "look" like a H-D so they can fit in at the local "show 'n shine" with the other real bikers out there. As for me, I am happy to be unique and stand out from the crowd, rather than blend in. That is in fact what drew me to my first (of three) Rocket 3's 10+ years ago.

I like the tail tidy and the bags look nice also. I'm not a fan of the fairing but I can understand why someone that tours on a bike would be interested in one. The windshield on the GT seems a bit small to block out the constant pounding of the wind so at least there is an alternative. Not for me but it makes sense for someone that likes to go out on long trips. I would be concerned about the weight up front as Frosty Rider stated. I'm sure within the next 6 months to a year the R and GT will have a good number of accessories to pick from. This is a very popular bike it seems. Great pics by the way:thumbsup:

Back