Peeps

Toystoretom said:
Ohhh... I know what you are talking about :eek:. If you ate an entire bag of those things the sugar alone would put you into shock (I know, don't ask why). We are dating ourselves. I think they were made by the same people who brought us Peeps. (Wrech, yak, gag)

Watch that Tom. I might take offense to using Peeps in a bad light. I love the Just Born Peeps, especially the strawberry flavored ones and.......I have a yellow fuzzy Peep hanging from my rearview mirror. I have a fondness for Cadbury creme filled chocolate eggs too. Come to think about it, the airfilters look more like strawbeeey Peeps.:D

How did we go from air filters on the baddest production bike on earth to PEEPS?:)

Personally Tomo, I'm with you. I hate marshmellos. Dark chocolate is my weakness.

SteveRed said:
You guys are wasting your time I reckon! The moving air displaces the heated air off the engine! And when you aren't moving the heat will be radiated anyway. The only way to effectively control the heat is to ceramic coat the components inside the block and retain the heat inside the engine converting to more power!!
the moving air displaces heat......... right into the unifilters. you can feel the difference riding down the road on your left leg. when you mod your bike all the little things add up. when i am in my garage tinkering with my bike i am thoroughly enjoying myself. wheather or not it is making a real world power difference the stress relieving enjoyment is enough for me so i am not wasting my time;)

Jeepers. jeepers all them little peepers

Toystoretom said:
They make these things just north of us in St. Joe Missouri. I once saw a news vid about the Peeps factory and they can make enough Peeps to take over the world in just a few short days. Its madness I tell ya....

http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/

Tom:

I never knew Peeps had a website. I'll admit it's a little, well, nauseous, but I still like 'em. Especially the yellow ones when they get old, stale and hard. Nuth'in beats a chewy Peep:D

You can dip them in milk just like Oreo's. Unlike Oreo's, if you keep them in the milk too long, they don't break off and sink to the bottom of the glass.

Wonder if Just Born does a peep sticker that I could put on the winshield of the R3?:)

I love this forum.

Last edited:
Back