CLUTCH cable adjustment SEEMINGLY WORST part of engine SWAP!!!??

You should have a gap like this
0ECA40F8-66E2-42AD-BE28-B12003E1FFFA.jpeg
Exactly, thanks, and good feral thread showing

There's a dot or something at the clutch actuator you have to line up, my bike isn't here, but I had the same problem, I think, and @warp9.9 talked me through it on phone. I can't remember exactly, but you have to pull the arm up or something like that, align the dot.

There's a dot or something at the clutch actuator you have to line up, my bike isn't here, but I had the same problem, I think, and @warp9.9 talked me through it on phone. I can't remember exactly, but you have to pull the arm up or something like that, align the dot.
Post 1 hez on the dot.

Dots are lined up. Will send through current pics of progress

When you pull back on cable at the feral by the clutch lever do you have any gap like I had in the picture I posted?
Sry for late reply still in the midst of working on her here with my father. No its pretty tight actually!
And side note? Anyone feel its ok to install ramair kit at this stage of engine swap?

Attachments

• 20210612_001151.jpg
    20210612_001151.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210612_001252.jpg
    20210612_001252.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 11
When you pull back on cable at the feral by the clutch lever do you have any gap like I had in the picture I posted?
ya know i do now! will admit i found a better adjustment process from another thread on this topic that I was more easily able to understand and use its tips to achieve the apparent overall final clutch cable adjustment. and yes shes running strong n easy to pull out in first. selecting gears is a breeze while riding. Now my situation is a lil different as this engine is newly swapped in so there were and are minor adjustments elsewhere as the bike is still showing signs of wanting to stall on decel after pulling clutch in slowing down. but i also just corrected a fault code from injector 2 not operating as it shouldve. its corrected now n running beautifully. lol point is think i was able to hone the clutch in to near perfect if not already! thanks again to all for the time n advice

ya know i do now! will admit i found a better adjustment process from another thread on this topic that I was more easily able to understand and use its tips to achieve the apparent overall final clutch cable adjustment. and yes shes running strong n easy to pull out in first. selecting gears is a breeze while riding. Now my situation is a lil different as this engine is newly swapped in so there were and are minor adjustments elsewhere as the bike is still showing signs of wanting to stall on decel after pulling clutch in slowing down. but i also just corrected a fault code from injector 2 not operating as it shouldve. its corrected now n running beautifully. lol point is think i was able to hone the clutch in to near perfect if not already! thanks again to all for the time n advice
i will try finding the thread i pulled the info off of to post here for any others who may come across these issues. i posted there on said thread to give praise to the posters efforts

Back