Clocks have gone back one hour...

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
As of 2am yesterday the clocks in the UK have gone back one hour....:).Downside is it's going to get darker earlier..:(

NEVER fails I always get another hours work morning tour ,spring time I loose a hours sleep when im on daylights never fails

What a silly idea. Clocks here don't change, but it does make figuring out what time it is everywhere else a pain for a few weeks.

I hate the getting dark early too. I would move the clocks back even more in winter. Who cares if the sun rise is at Noon ?

BTW: Why do retirees get a watch from their companies ? Don't they know retirees don't really care what time it is.

Last edited:
I hate the getting dark early too. I would move the clocks back even more in winter. Who cares if the sun rise is at Noon ?
BTW: Why do retirees get a watch from their companies. Don't they know retirees don't really care what time it is.

Right on, Bill!
The first thing I did the day I retired was $hit-can my watch! :thumbsup:

BTW: Why do retirees get a watch from their companies. Don't they know retirees don't really care what time it is.

They give you a watch because they want to remind you that you don't have much time left. Use your time wisely. Frankly, I think it's kind of cruel reminder you're running out of time! I didn't get a watch...I think they gave me a clock for setting on a desk. They must have thought I wasn't leaving the house.

Back