Class Action Lawsuit

My bike is completely stock, mechanically speaking. It'll peel eyelids as it sits. I don't have any desire to modify it to slap my eyeballs against the back of my skull. ;)

Ditto Daryl,
I twist the throttle and she goes hard, thats all I need. Its brings a smile to my face just to ride down the street. Everybody I encounter is amazed at the size of her!!:D
So you gain a certain amount of respect.
I will say this though, to those who modify and tune and tweak............Thank You!!!!!:D
Because of those people it filters certain performance ideas and limitations down to people like me. Ideas come from that and helps keep my rocket running smooth!!!:cool:

mutt

Scot you animal, the last mod I got you put on and that was last year:eek:. I don't consider going dark a mod, just cheap:D. I got 15000 on the front and cords on the left side. Tomorrow is all right hand turns. Let me know when you want to save your hearing and get those nasty Mad Doggies off your bike.;)

Isn't age a "state" of mind? Or...is it that when we get older we just forget what that "state" was supposed to grant us...like maybe wisdom?

I forget....so the pod K&N's are not big enough...eh?....S.B....:)

I need to ride like my age says I should...not like Tomo.:D

The only thing that slows me down is the Metz's inability to dodge nails. And I'm not as bad as the Piggr or Rusty....

My R3T is still stock, except the mufflers and rear tire. Both will be replaced in the next month due to the recall. I still have the secondaries in place but they will be gone as soon as the 12000 mile maintenance is done at the dealership. Going to let them check everything out and put the new tires on at the same time. Then we will see what we can do with it.

Never removed my secondaries...

I've done the K&N's, Tuneboy, Have the Preds to install...But I also have a backup hotrod. Yes, it's a Harley. And yes, it's fast!

Back