Chrome Air Tank

RADEMIS

Supercharged
I am going to mount a chrome air tank on the back rack. This tank should provide enough air to the duel (semi truck) air horns that my dad gave me years ago. The horns are not pretty so I will have to mount them in an inconspicious location, That will be a trick. I am thinking of maybe on top of the front fender. I think I am going crazy. Rademis Pic. of tank in my photo page.

I know your horns have semential value for you, so why not mount them under the headlights. you could get a stebel and put it under the left side cover and loose that tank. Either loose it or convert it into a extra gas tank or beer keg.. That way you keep the horns on display that your dad gave you. AND you have plenty of horn in the hidden stebel. Nobody knows they're just for looks but you ( and us of course, but we won't tell ). Take care and good luck on your project. To GOD be the Glory, xhdskip

Clearly you're intent on installing the family heirloom :D and atop the front fender surely makes a statement. I also have a Stebel Nautilus under the left side panel and it really does need more exposure for the full breadth of experience. The equivalent Wolo Bad Boy model is almost entirely chromed.
Perhaps a pair of sidewinder missiles, or grenade launcher, would be more effective in grabbing the attention of soccer mom on her cell phone or the ghetto sled drivers with the dbz cranked up to insane.

You are a redneck if......

What's next? I velvet doggie with a nodding head and eyes that light up when you apply the brakes? Mount that on top of the chrome air tank.............:D

Maybe you could mount some of those little balls along the handlebars or fuzzy dice from each handlebar end................:D

Back