Cheaper Air Deflectors

Hyjack'ng agin

Actually, a custom layered leathers (4-5oz) sandwiching a support material would be suitable. Balancing the leather panniers;) Or a Corbin glass piece dressed up. No, that wouldn't be the focus on this thread.

airflow

I am curious if you will get enough airflow through your radiator now. between the toolbag and the air deflectors it seems that could create a lot of dead air space at low to moderate speeds. I sure wish our bikes had real temp gauges instead of idiot lights. Anyways, looks good and hope all works out good. Bob

I...t seems that could create a lot of dead air space at low to moderate speeds. I sure wish our bikes had real temp gauges instead of idiot lights. Anyways, looks good and hope all works out good. Bob

Very reasonable question. I'm going to put a bit more faith in the radiator fan. Gages:eek: Do you know what a friggin clock and a malfunct gass gage costs. Imagine a gage that actually was accurate. Speedo sux, idiot gas warning light comes on at half tank, and I only assume the tach is somewhere close:cool: Where's my mydol. But, I'm not trading for anything. Well, maybe Leno's tank car.

Last edited:
Back