Custom lower deflectors

Mad Dog

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
@Son_Of_Dog spent the afternoon in the shop putting his bike back together, sent me a picture of what he did to replace the broken lower deflectors. I thought it was pretty cool, messaged back “I want some!”
Later on he sent me a picture of mine, I love ‘em.
Suggested he post pics here to see if anybody else wanted some, he is still at the shop. Any interest?

C47B2238-841F-4257-B913-6CA2E308D6A7.jpeg 2067C852-7E66-4A6A-A7F9-9C71BA4BC23E.jpeg

I was concerned that the TwoTone would not make it to Leakey but that bike is like Christine :sneaky:.

Christine.jpg
It’s on the mend, he is a man on a mission, on his way from Norman to my house right now (bout 40 mi.) to install the new lights that were shipped here tonight. He planning to leave predawn to catch a day of bikes blues and bbq in Ft.Smith.
@sonny want to take a ride tomorrow?

So we decided to route through the Talimena byway on the way to Ft.Smith, got a late start, ended up in Mena at sundown, decided to call it a day and grabbed a hotel room. Had a great day riding, haven’t decided which way we are going in the morning yet.
DID YOU REALIZE MENA IS IN A DRY COUNTY??? 45 minutes one way to a liquor store! Won’t make that mistake again.

@sonny Ive got your cam tool with me, will be passing back through Henryetta tomorrow’s afternoon, you going to be in town?

Nope. Tulsa fair again today. Bored with it but grand kids have stuff entered in different categorize so we have to attended again.
I can leave it in your mailbox if you like.. pm me with directions or send me your address and I will post it when I get home.

Back