I would post a pic, but Photobucket have turned into pirates and I don't seem to be able to figure out how to able to load a photo from my computer. Doh!
Yeah, I have the same problem with Photobucket and it is so loaded with adware and super slow it is not even worth looking at my photos stored there now. No way am I being blackmailed to pay for adware.
The real joke is I just got an email stating "Photobucket's International Customer Appreciation Weekend Starts Now!" and its friggin Tuesday here now - typical!;):D:rolleyes::whitstling:

If you have a Windows10 or other photo or media program on your PC you can just click to open your image saved on your PC and then Copy and then Paste the image straight into a post.

Last edited:
Nice looking screen, Baba, but the angle of attack looks much too shallow to do much good at taking the wind load off your upper body. How does it perform?

I would think that you'd have to stand it up a bit straighter to do any good???

Nice looking screen, Baba, but the angle of attack looks much too shallow to do much good at taking the wind load off your upper body. How does it perform?

I would think that you'd have to stand it up a bit straighter to do any good???
Hey TriumPhil,

Thanks. Yeah, I really like the the angle though... much better then the OEM triumph one. I'm still trying to get it secure so haven't really tested it yet ;):D... will keep you posted! I'm a guy that's about 5' 8" and the speedo already gives me some wind protection if I'm close to the tank... I'm hoping with the flyscreen, it should do much better.

-B

Yeah, I have the same problem with Photobucket and it is so loaded with adware and super slow it is not even worth looking at my photos stored there now. No way am I being blackmailed to pay for adware.
The real joke is I just got an email stating "Photobucket's International Customer Appreciation Weekend Starts Now!" and its friggin Tuesday here now - typical!;):D:rolleyes::whitstling:

If you have a Windows10 or other photo or media program on your PC you can just click to open your image saved on your PC and then Copy and then Paste the image straight into a post.

Thanks Ishrub. I use Adbloker, it's free, and can be turned off on selected sites (like this one). I'm still not paying Photobucket for something I can get free elsewhere.
This is the best pic I have on my laptop, but will post a better one from my office system next time I'm there.
I like the look of Babarocket's, but Phil is right, you get more wind protection when it's a little more upright.
Here's hoping the pic lands.....
Nope. I am running Windows 10 and opened the image, right clicked to open the drop down and left clicked on Copy, then right clicked here but no option to Paste was available. Where did I go wrong?
If I click on Image on the top bar of this window it asks for a URL and again does not give me the option to Paste what I have previously Copied.
I give up....

Did you double click on your image file in the PC to 'launch' it or just highlight/select the file and then copy. It my Windows 10 PC it only works when you double click on the image file to launch it and then copy that now full sized image on your screen.

Mine looks like this
upload_2017-9-5_18-6-3.png

upload_2017-9-5_18-7-11.png

#3 Copy and then Paste

upload_2017-9-5_18-7-49.png

Hey Guys,

So I've scoured the forum trying to get help with this CarbonDryJapan flyscreen... and not having any luck. I'm a little desperate as I have a trip coming up and I would like to be able to figure out the bracket situation and use it for my trip.

I've already tried contacting @R-III-R Turbo , but to no avail... I heard through the grapevine that he was banned months ago from the forum for playing a practical joke? Webmaster or person in charge of this forum.... was it that bad? Seems a bit much, no?

I thought this forum was all about helping fellow rocketeers with issues regarding their beast!... and since I'm having no luck getting help with my bracket issue and it seems @R-III-R Turbo seems to be the only one that can help with my brackets (through his experiences), Can't we un-ban him? Fellow Rocketeers?... what do you think?... Please help me get @R-III-R Turbo reinstated so he can start helping us again! I think he'll be very beneficial to all future rocketeers needing help!... Please webmaster....

Thanks for reading...

-Bob

Back