Babarocket3newbie

Rocket Newbie
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
Hey Guys,

Need some help....So got my CDJ flyscreen and tried to install it today. It's temporarily on because the brackets I bought didn't really work with the CDJ flyscreen.

I've tried asking Hiro at CarbonDryJapan, but he says they don't have brackets or aren't making them anymore and that I would need to modify something.

Does anyone know of a place or someone that has the OEM CDJ brackets for sale or brackets that will work with the CDJ flyscreen?

@R-III-R Turbo , remember you mentioning you made some OEM CDJ brackets? Or have a CAD file for it? If you still have the brackets, perhaps you would like to sell me one? :D or emailing me the CAD file so I can have it made? :)

But what do you guys think of it? I think it looks pretty badass!! :sneaky::D

THanks,
Bob
IMG_4134.JPG
IMG_4133.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG

Looks good, so no more teasing how much was it? is the air/wind going to get up under it or is it just the way I am looking at it?
Hey Scot in Exile... Thanks. So it was like US$350 just for the flyscreen. Then I had to buy the front end fixing kit and the brackets elsewhere.. unfortunately, you would still need to mod the brackets to have it lay that way. So as it is right now... It's temporary on as I had mentioned because I still have to mod the brackets... I haven't tested it :).. but will let you know... But I also think the pic is deceiving. It looks like there is a gap where the flyscreen rests on the headlights, but there isn't.

Looks good, so no more teasing how much was it? is the air/wind going to get up under it or is it just the way I am looking at it?

With the appropriate brackets the wind protection is pretty good, as I found out when I took it off to send the brackets to Arto to enable him to make some to fit his. It removes wind blast from your chest and shoulders, and puts most of it over your head (although I have narrower bars which have less pullback than standard and so put your torso slightly further forward and lower). When leaning into it, it will be good for 165+ (UK) mph, on a track, obviously.
I would post a pic, but Photobucket have turned into pirates and I don't seem to be able to figure out how to able to load a photo from my computer. Doh!

Back