Can someone explain these tables??

boogerdave

Nitrous
Ok . . I have finally made the jump into the new century and have done some tuning on the FBG for the decel pop. I did what Pigger said on another thread and pop is nearly gone . . gonna try another 5% this weekend . . . My dealer was kind enough to let me use his cable and laptop

But my question is this . . What exactly are the L tables and what are the numbers on the left side??

Question 2 . . what exactly are the I 1-4 tables and what do they control?

And yet another . . where do yo correct the speedo?

and last of all what is the square root of 1,200,476? :D

But my question is this . . What exactly are the L tables and what are the numbers on the left side??

The L tables are for smaller throttle openings 0 to 15% I believe. The numbers on the left are the load determined by manifold air pressure. The F tables are for larger throttle openings and are indexed by throttle position. From about 10% to 15% the ECU interpolates between the L and F maps.

Question 2 . . what exactly are the I 1-4 tables and what do they control?

I tables are for ignition. I 1 is neutral, don't mess with it. I 2 is first gear, I 3 is second gear and I 4 is 3rd - 5th gears. In I 2 and 3 the timing has been retarded somewhat to restrict power. This is more noticeable when you hit "G" to see the graph compared to I 4. If you copy I 4 to the I 2 and I 3 maps you get more power in the low end of 1st and 2nd gears.

And yet another . . where do yo correct the speedo?

Just off of the top of my head without access to Tuneboy it is the options tab then tune constants. The stock speedo is 6% off.

and last of all what is the square root of 1,200,476? :D

1,095.66235675:D

Back