Can anyone suggest a tune for a crossover & ram air on r3t?

BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I have a stock 2014 R3T except for the trip tune for stock or slip ons. This weekend I will be removing the intake plumbing and installing a ram air along with a Bryant crossover. Tors or d&d's to come a while later. Is there a better tune for this set up? Thanks!

The Tripp tune is a lot lean for my taste, but I took what was there and trimmed the f table up 6 % across the board. It's still just a hair lean of stoichiometric but it doesn't make the pipes pop on deceleration....and I still have decent compression braking. If you will do likewise you should be fine for TORS and Ramair. I am not sure what your setup would require but give my idea a whirl as a starting point. @HansO might have something better, but he has been hammered lately with requests, so some of us are crossing our fingers and doing it ourselves!

The Tripp tune is a lot lean for my taste, but I took what was there and trimmed the f table up 6 % across the board. It's still just a hair lean of stoichiometric but it doesn't make the pipes pop on deceleration....and I still have decent compression braking. If you will do likewise you should be fine for TORS and Ramair. I am not sure what your setup would require but give my idea a whirl as a starting point. @HansO might have something better, but he has been hammered lately with requests, so some of us are crossing our fingers and doing it ourselves!
Yes but I have caught up the backlog and have sending out almost as quick as the requests come in, some have said I should charge and it would slow them down LOL but I like helping others where I can

Yes but I have caught up the backlog and have sending out almost as quick as the requests come in, some have said I should charge and it would slow them down LOL but I like helping others where I can
Hi my name is Barumbi , my father is President of Nungabi Africa , i have a cheque that needs cashing , can you forward me $10,000 for admin purposes and i promise to repay you 500%
Love Barumbi

Hi my name is Barumbi , my father is President of Nungabi Africa , i have a cheque that needs cashing , can you forward me $10,000 for admin purposes and i promise to repay you 500%
Love Barumbi

Love to help but I'm being sued by the IRS according to some guy from Pakistan that called me the other day!

20170615_130410.jpg 20170615_113537.jpg 20170616_083614.jpg 52725_b09085d5a80a4523f1107b3421c7db41.JPG Got rid of the intake plumbing in leau of a RamAir, along with a Paul Bryant Crossover to replace the box of Spaghetti exhaust plumbing over the past couple days. Also installed a @HansO tweeked map that he was so kind to send yesterday. Weeeee! Mucho Like-o!! Thanks Paul & Hans!!!

I'm still running the stock slip ons and header but d&d's or tors are next, followed by a @Paul Bryant header down the road. Step By Step! Thanks again to Hans, Paul and everyone at Maggie Valley with helpful ideas and some even included some moonshine

Back