Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • April

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Suggest you look at doing a lap of the little island from Melbourne. Jump on the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry (overnight sailing) with the bike in Melbourne. Twisties everywhere, not flat and arguably some very scenic and great uncongested roads. Depending on your pace, 2 days to a week to do the lap of the little island. I am a tad biased however a number of the guys on here probably can endorse this side trip.

Suggest you look at doing a lap of the little island from Melbourne. Jump on the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry (overnight sailing) with the bike in Melbourne. Twisties everywhere, not flat and arguably some very scenic and great uncongested roads. Depending on your pace, 2 days to a week to do the lap of the little island. I am a tad biased however a number of the guys on here probably can endorse this side trip.

I have read here about blokes riding there.
I even drove around there some on Google Earth.
Sure would be sweet, but that would require an additional 2 weeks being away from my business, which could not cope with.

@1olbull , Its a long way to came downunder so try and jam as much in as possible then go home for a rest :D
I'm the same as everyone else, be good to catchup, bed for you if needed when you get to Brisbane and can do some riding along the way, am sure @Mittzy will be in as well

This sounds great. If a whim takes you to the central west of NSW then we can accommodate a few (3 spare bedrooms) now we have no one else at home. I will definitely get on the road with you and I sure that you will never be alone as you get about ...... this is a plan:thumbsup:

Back