• March

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • April

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Count me in too.

My original goal for Adelaide was to visit a very good friend I have met several times here in the states that lives there.
Now Adelaide is really shaping up and I look forward to visiting motor brothers in the area!

@1olbull , Its a long way to came downunder so try and jam as much in as possible then go home for a rest :D
I'm the same as everyone else, be good to catchup, bed for you if needed when you get to Brisbane and can do some riding along the way, am sure @Mittzy will be in as well

Much gratitude, M8! I look forward to meeting you in person . . . will a set of those 2 inchers fit in my bag??? :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:
I do intend on taking as much time as I can be away from bid-ness.
Once I get the dates settled, I shall mark out at least three weeks.
#1 priority for me is to meet as many of my Aussie motor mates as possible!
#2 priority is to enjoy the beautiful upside-down countryside and ride those backwards roadways.

Heck bull if I went I'm afraid I would not come back:)

Similar boat as I, with the huge exception of I do NOT live in Illinois!!!
Come with me, Scott - you're retarded and I know you gots the moola!
As this adventure progresses, the open arms of our OZ brothers has made the excitement I feel unbeleivable . . . exactly what I need right now!
CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

"Oh so jealous. I will be doing an Antipodean trip one day - by Mrs B. will be with me. So I'll just have to rent/borrow/steal a Holden."

Sadly :( The Holden is dead :coffee: as is the locally made Ford :sick: Australia now imports all its cars. But if you ever turn up I think I can get my hands on a "Holden Ute" for you pure style:confused:

holden ute.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-7_16-0-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-7_16-0-58.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sadly :( The Holden is dead
:banghead: - Oh well - Mrs B. will probably want us in a Prius, anyway.

We're a little way off - but I have family in NZ and if we are flying all that way - then we'll make a "thing" of it.

Crossing the Simpson by Camel would be more my thing - but Mrs B. would NOT do that. :(

:banghead: - Oh well - Mrs B. will probably want us in a Prius, anyway.

We're a little way off - but I have family in NZ and if we are flying all that way - then we'll make a "thing" of it.

Crossing the Simpson by Camel would be more my thing - but Mrs B. would NOT do that. :(

Easily done. RD650 Suzuki's are very readily hired ....... ride across the Simpson ..... Its not hard these days. You can probably find a tour that does a backup 4WD, air-conditioned for its precious cargo, while you sweat, fall off and power slide down the track. The only thing that stops me doing it on the Rocket is the long fuel stops and the SAND, but maybe ........ one day.

Back