Votes: 2 66.7%
  • April

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I reckon to come through Melbourne.
Would enjoy to see/meet youse.
Would happily join you from MELBOURNE and take you along the Great Ocean Road...
Also, flights can be had pretty cheap from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to NZ...it’s only 3 hours across the ditch. Costs more to fly to Perth than to NZ.

WOW! Roscoe.
You be kind of new around here and already opening your heart for a Mate.
Impressive indeed! :thumbsup: :inlove
You seem to have your stuff together. Would this be your motor and a Rocket?
I would expect to pay some rent $$$ for it as I plan to ride for a few weeks and perhaps 2,000 miles.
I would like to avoid wet if possible as we get PLENTY of that crap here in WA State. :D
Is April a dry month along the coast Brisbane to Adelaide?

Be my Rocket mate.... I got plenty of other bikes to ride........ I have played with a few bikers from USA over the years gave them a bed and feed most of them buy or share a bike with a relative they have here but have always offered have always had at least 2 bikes on the road at all times, I don't own a car, the missus drives one. I got nothing to lose here mate only memories to gain, the house I have now is a gift from God and I promised a little ol lady to always keep it open to biker travelling through! It is called the "Bikers Marina" ...... long story lol

Easily done. RD650 Suzuki's are very readily hired ....... ride across the Simpson ..... Its not hard these days
Reminds me, Finke Desert Race is on this weekend. Anyone in here attend this event? Planning on heading to it sooner rather than later to do the prologue. See how many bones I can break!!

Reminds me, Finke Desert Race is on this weekend. Anyone in here attend this event? Planning on heading to it sooner rather than later to do the prologue. See how many bones I can break!!
I have driven the track from Alice Springs to Finke (Aputula) in work 4x4s about 5 times over the years in the 80's and 90's.
Aputula - Wikipedia

Got the family all notified that I'm going off to see the Wizard in OZ!
Time to start the planing . . .
I'm thinking April . . . is that a good weather month?
Quantas the best airlines?

Be my Rocket mate.... I got plenty of other bikes to ride........ I have played with a few bikers from USA over the years gave them a bed and feed most of them buy or share a bike with a relative they have here but have always offered have always had at least 2 bikes on the road at all times, I don't own a car, the missus drives one. I got nothing to lose here mate only memories to gain, the house I have now is a gift from God and I promised a little ol lady to always keep it open to biker travelling through! It is called the "Bikers Marina" ...... long story lol

WOW! Just WOW!
i have it marked - still lotsa planning to do.
Anticipation is half of the pleasure . . . they say?
Funeral tomorrow then I shall begin in earnest!

Back