Can a Rocket III take down the establishment, and rule this island

What do you mean by above ecu cant adjust injector size?

As in with the only map editors available to us that I know of for these ECUs being TuneECU and TuneBoy (Triumph factory one notwithstanding), one can't access the injector flow rate variable to edit it.
Or fuel pressure for that matter.

You can change AFR target and quantity of air in mg x20, and the ECU calculates what injector on time is needed to supply the right amount of fuel to make that target AFR based on the inputted quantity of air, and adjusts pulse width of the injector to deliver that amount of fuel.
But that's when the ECU thinks the fuel pressure is 3 bar and injector size is 330cc or whatever the stock ones are.

So if I use 840cc injectors instead of 330cc and don't touch the map or fuel pressure, the fuel delivered will be like 2.5x what it was with the smaller injector. = massively rich condition so bad the bike won't run.
I have to drastically reduce the mg of air in the L and F tables in order to compensate.
Add to that running higher fuel pressure for (a) overcoming intake air pressure and (2) delivering moar fuels capability for moar powers.
And the fuel tables become quite warped because one is compensating for inability to program ECU with different injector size / flow rate or pressure.

Oh yes and then add in a 2.5 bar MAP sensor when the ECU thinks it's a 1 bar, (another variable one can't change in these ECUs) and tuning the map tables gets very tricky.

This is why when people get serious about tuning they will gravitate toward aftermarket ECUs.

We just went through this tuning my last build, i threw in bosch ev14 injectors and we had to remove alot of fuel, the stock injectors are above 80% when tuning we found and i was wanting to see how the bosch would work, they worked good as they are at like 60% with alot of adjustability. I cut the map sensor tuning to 0% as the map sensor just doesn’t seem to react fast enough to throttle position so we went with tps based tuning throughout. Thinks for explanation. I thought thats what you were referring to but i wanted to make sure. Thanks man, i cant wait to see how well you do at track! Givem hell

So I got a few hours to go at it and got the back brake online again. Might need caliper rebuild. But anyway got out for a pull for the first time since October I think?
This is a clip of 33% throttle and up to 6000rpm. I can't wait to go 100% and 9000rpm!

Other somewhat positive news is the drag races 'might' be coming back - fingers & toes crossed.

Screenshot_20240414-201033_Facebook.jpg

So I got a few hours to go at it and got the back brake online again. Might need caliper rebuild. But anyway got out for a pull for the first time since October I think?
This is a clip of 33% throttle and up to 6000rpm. I can't wait to go 100% and 9000rpm!

Other somewhat positive news is the drag races 'might' be coming back - fingers & toes crossed.

Screenshot_20240414-201033_Facebook.jpg
Like to see you run the quarter mile.

I just read through all 19 pages of this thread so far. It's absolutely fascinating, and I appreciate the write-up. I've been through a few major builds like this, and I really respect the perseverance it takes to get this all worked out. I can't wait to see a full pass at 100% throttle with everything dialed in.

Back