buying a 2017 R3 tomorrow

welcome from arizona
have fun and be real careful for a while

1st of all congratulations on the new ride! You are going to love it!

Now please forgive me my next comment, but it needs to be said.

Really Triumph? Still with the Red stripes? After 5 years? Move on already!

Rant over

hey guys,

tomorrow i pick up my new 2017 R3 from the Chattanooga dealer. it's a phantom black roadster with the red stripe.

i also have a 2017 iron stone bobber. bought the bobber 4/5 months ago and fell in love with, only it's not so great for rides over 150mi, so i needed a cruiser, and if i'm going to get a cruiser, then i'm going get a cruiser! and the R3 scratches that itch

Just a small tip from me to you. Double clutch before dropping her into 1st and she'll slide rite into gear. Once she's run in say 5k or so back to normal! Worked for me and I can't take or give credit for that tip but just wanted to pass it along!

1st of all congratulations on the new ride! You are going to love it!

Now please forgive me my next comment, but it needs to be said.

Really Triumph? Still with the Red stripes? After 5 years? Move on already!

Rant over

Hater-Dude, I get more compliments on my 2014 RED STRIPE rocket than ANYTHING EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE. Most people don't even know what brand it is.

Thanks!

Hater-Dude, I get more compliments on my 2014 RED STRIPE rocket than ANYTHING EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE. Most people don't even know what brand it is.

Thanks!

Glad you like it!

I also got lots of compliments on mine with the red stripes back in 2013. When they were introduced

All I am suggesting Is that Triumph change it up a bit.
Doesn't exactly make me a hater, but I've been called worse by better.

Carry on

Another Kiwi welcome...I have a 2016 Roadster ...phantom black with the red stripes also...previous bike was a 2014 Roadster...phantom black with the red stripes....Awesome bikes, well balanced and of course grunt to burn...

Back