busy day of mods

Brian K

.040 Over
i decided that before i spend the outrageous $350 for painted grille caps i would try to do it myself. i scuffed the plastic with sandpaper and painted and clearcoated all the pieces. pics on the way.

i also installed the tuneboy unifilters and removed those pesky secondary plates:D
i re used the rubber intakes to hold the filters on the throttle bodies. i poked a hole through the rubber boot and mounted the air temperature sensor right in the intake.i will block off the area behind the unifilters so the hot air from the engine and radiator is not the intake air i am getting. thanks to hombre for the idea and tech support! picture on the way!

Sidecar Flip said:
What's with the turnsignal stuffed between the shroud and the engine.....clearance lights per chance??:eek:
lol i was waiting for someone to notice that. i have some parts out at the powdercoating shop. one of those being the turn signal mounts:cool:

caught it, eh!!

I like the blacked out shroud. I'm thinking of doing something similar. The chrome on the shroud is vacuum plated just like a glue together model car, very thin and easily scuffed to accept another color (of your choice).

I thought I'd post a picture of my T100 and sidecar in my signature. Haven't been riding it much lately and I think it's getting lonesome. Looks like I'm going to be the Michigan rep for the USCA. Guess I'll have to ride it more after that.:(

Very nice effect you have there Brian K,with what you have on mods,should scat like a scalded dawg in heet and look the part as well.

Back