Buffalo NY Triumph dealer.

Sorry no one replied, nice guys, but mechanics iffy, always a loose bolt, stripped bolt, oil drip, intake boot not on, any time they worked on my bike. Just got a letter yesterday, they are dropping Triumph, due to Triumph's corporate requirements.

Please do not be cursing at the English or calling them names-----that is my job.:D

There isn't a triumph dealer in Toronto. One west of the city and one east, both an equidistant 1 hour from me ;(

Dont trust GP bikes? I bought mine there, any red flags or issue with them that would be good to know?

Dont trust GP bikes? I bought mine there, any red flags or issue with them that would be good to know?

Well, my bike hasn't skipped a beat since I got it new 14000Km ago from Sturgess in Hamilton, who also did the first service. I have friends who use GP and bought bikes there and they have been telling me to try GP Bikes in Whitby, the only other Triumph agent around Toronto.
Last week I took it to GP for its pre winter end of season service service... got it back on Friday afternoon and right now its parked at a gas station in Brantford 100 miles away waiting for a tow back to GP as it just died on me. Ran great for 100 miles and just died.. so right now I'm waiting to see how GP deals with this... 3.5 hour cab- train- subway- Uber ride home and it was cold too! will keep you posted with how GP does.

Last edited:
Back