Buffalo NY Triumph dealer.

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
Anyone have any dealings with Bucks in Buffalo...good or bad.. I need to get some work done while Im in Buffalo area.

Sorry no one replied, nice guys, but mechanics iffy, always a loose bolt, stripped bolt, oil drip, intake boot not on, any time they worked on my bike. Just got a letter yesterday, they are dropping Triumph, due to Triumph's corporate requirements.

Sorry no one replied, nice guys, but mechanics iffy, always a loose bolt, stripped bolt, oil drip, intake boot not on, any time they worked on my bike. Just got a letter yesterday, they are dropping Triumph, due to Triumph's corporate requirements.

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated. Do you know if there is another triumph dealer for western NY state?

Canandaigua Motorsports next closest, more central NY. What do you need done? Normal stuff not involving dealer tool I go to Steve's Custon Cycle in Lockport.

Canandaigua Motorsports next closest, more central NY. What do you need done? Normal stuff not involving dealer tool I go to Steve's Custon Cycle in Lockport.

Im shipping it from Buffalo to Phoenix for a two week group ride down there out of the snow with a bike transport outfit. They will bring it back to Buffalo after the ride and I want to get the 16k service done before I bring it home to Toronto in a trailer and store it for the remainder of the winter. I could drop it off at my Canadian dealer where I bought it on my way home but then I have to make another trip with a trailer to pick it up when its done as the closest dealer to where I live is still an hour away.

Any particular reason not Toronto? @TO rocket is a Toronto native, he may be able to help. He does bike work, and aside from being a bloody Englishman, he's ok

There isn't a triumph dealer in Toronto. One west of the city and one east, both an equidistant 1 hour from me ;(

Haha, sorry about the multiple posts, country living and the internet don't always get along

Back