BST Wheels, Considering it

Triump.Pete had them and loved them, said they made a big difference, Blastedbones on the dot com site also had them, he's a pretty big guy and had broken 2 of them - roads aren't to good in Aus. Be worth getting in touch with him.

bones is a wild man and I'm pretty certain a balls to the wall rider, so that should be taken into account, as well.

BTW, no one has tried the 130 front tire with 18" wheels. I sure as heck wouldn't want to test 'em after 1olbull's near demise with the 130 on his R3R sporting stock wheels - a geometry issue. He claimed that the lowered clearance caused him to hook some real estate with his dragging bits and that was almost the end of him. That plus the 130 will definitely feedback bad data to the ABS system causing it to malfunction - an engineered design issue.
I have a 130 Exedra MAX on the 18 inch Carbon Fibre wheels and it works great much better than the 150 I also have a 130 on my roadster with the ABS and it does cause the ABS to shut off so I will mount a 140 as we have done with other Roadsters and that works great with the ABS The brakes are excellent with the ABS not working so its not a problem for me But I will be using a 140 on the ROADSTER a 140 /75 17 they work great . 1 Olbulls near demise has to do with him riding like VALENTINO ROSSI and him weighing twice as much as VAL causing the forks and shocks to compress and bottom out decreasing the clearance to ZERO he really needs stronger fork and shock springs to handle the massive payload and restore the clearance and handling and then he will be a force to reckon with in the twisties .

Last edited:
bones is a wild man and I'm pretty certain a balls to the wall rider, so that should be taken into account, as well.
BONES indeed is a wildman and he was in the habit of crashing which is very hard on all the components on a motorcycle and no doubt the contributing factor that caused the wheel destruction LOL

: Imfasstoo , I am also considering BST wheels, what is your experience till now with those BST's ? And which tyres are you riding ? What about the grip of the tyres under boosting ?Is the ABS still working? Tnx for your response !

Back