RAMAIR, so easy a Caveman/Boog can do it

The map I have now is the R3T decal popping map with Tors. I will update the map as soon as my Viking system gets here. I also have just received a PCV that will go on the bike shortly.

Did you get your PCV. Fitted to the bike yet. I have one sitting in the garage that I have been trying to sell but might just fit it and get it tuned.

Did you get your PCV. Fitted to the bike yet. I have one sitting in the garage that I have been trying to sell but might just fit it and get it tuned.
I have not installed it yet. My Viking exhaust has arrived though and I will take the bike off line to install these and a few other badly needed maintenance items.

The map I have now is the R3T decal popping map with Tors. I will update the map as soon as my Viking system gets here. I also have just received a PCV that will go on the bike shortly.

Are you going to get it tuned?

Yes I am, @Joesmoe had his bike Dyno-tuned in Maryland and i will take mine there as well once I have refitting everything.
You'll see just how far off these generic canned Tune ECU maps really are. I should post my power commander map, big negative numbers meaning they had to remove a lot of fuel.

Back