Planet3

.060 Over
Ride
2021 triumph rocket 3R
Stuck on the old pacific hwy. No power, lights, nothing.
All connections to battery are good.
Any ideas before I set fire to it???
Looks like a loooooong walk home

Disconnect battery and let it reset. Reconnect and see if it resets the CPU.

Check your fuses.
I've checked fuses. They're the metal type so I can't visually tell working from non working.
Disconnected battery and reconnected.
Nothing, she's dead.

On first gen check number 11 fuse
Maybe cross it over to check
Do u have brake lights or horn ?
Try moving handlebars all the way to left and right.

On first gen check number 11 fuse
Maybe cross it over to check
Do u have brake lights or horn ?
Try moving handlebars all the way to left and right.
There is 2 spare fuses under the black box. I changed them out for the battery and acc fuses and nothing. Still dead

Mine did this a couple of weeks ago. Turned out to be a dead battery in the key fob. Try pushing the start button and the button on the remote at the same time, this worked for me to start the bike.

Mine did this a couple of weeks ago. Turned out to be a dead battery in the key fob. Try pushing the start button and the button on the remote at the same time, this worked for me to start the bike.
This.
Per other posts seems you have a 3R. Try replacing that cr2032 battery in the remote, or putting it under the seat left side in the place for the keyfob when running out of battery

The battery in my key fob is a week old. I tried what you suggested. She's dead. Even that red light that flashes on the dash has stopped

If it's the fob battery, the immobiliser light should still flash when you try and turn it on, proving that the bike still has life in it.
Yeah thats not working either. It was initially. The dash would light up and the fuel pump would prime, then blackness.
Other than a dead battery, I'm stumped

Back