Update...broke down yet again

My rocket now sold....
Sad but relieved.
Too many issues for me to really enjoy it. Hope the new owner has better luck and enjoys it for the great bike it should be.
Thanks to all for help and advice on this thread.
God bless, merry xmas and a prosperous new year to all.
👍😀❤️
Best of luck in your future endeavors. Glad you were able to move on

My rocket now sold....
Sad but relieved.
Too many issues for me to really enjoy it. Hope the new owner has better luck and enjoys it for the great bike it should be.
👍😀❤️
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...all the best going forward...have a beaut xmas...

My rocket now sold....
Sad but relieved.
👍😀❤️
Well, that was fast m8, how much did you get for it? I'm glad that you're finally stress-free, however as I wrote before, selling is not a solution for me, you know :)
Anyway, good luck in the future m8 and merry christmas/happy new year to you too ;) :cool:

Well, that was fast m8, how much did you get for it? I'm glad that you're finally stress-free, however as I wrote before, selling is not a solution for me, you know :)
Anyway, good luck in the future m8 and merry christmas/happy new year to you too ;) :cool:
Totally understand your position. Between me working nights while looking after my 87 year old father during the day, the last thing I needed was the issues that really shouldnt be the norm for an expensive bike like a Triumph. For the position I'm in, I need as little stress and anxiety as possible, hence the sale.
As for what I got for it, lets just say I feel like I'm "21" again (hint hint)

My rocket now sold....
Sad but relieved.
👍😀❤️
As luck runs in cycles, I suggest you buy a lottery ticket- it's definitely your turn!

Back