Bridgestone R701 speed and load rating?

Thanks,but you ruined my fantasy of the front tyre with the RED fender .
Its like thinking about having sex with a fat girl with rotten teeth and bad breath.

Better to be slapped in the face with the truth than to be kissed with a lie....

I hear that 98% of the black ones are still on the road.

The other 2% made it home.

O No he Didn't !!!

Have a great ride!!!!

O Snap, Whitney Houston just died, gotta go......

Better to be slapped in the face with the truth than to be kissed with a lie....

I hear that 98% of the black ones are still on the road.

The other 2% made it home.

O No he Didn't !!!

Have a great ride!!!!

O Snap, Whitney Houston just died, gotta go......

I saw a completely naked girl,22 blonde and quite pretty, go for a 20 min ride at night on a BLACK R3 a few weeks back. (No I dont have pics,but I might be able to get one)
Never would have happened with a red rocket.

Don't ever ever ever post something like that without pics!!!!!!!!!

I knew you would say that.
It was real laugh,when she got on the bike ,she asked,"how do I hang on?"
Answer "use your ****ing suction cap" LOL
The rocket captain told her he was taking her for a quick trip around the rear car park of the RSL,but instead headed down to the main road where he stopped at a stop sign with her on the back,much to the enjoyment of other motorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a completely naked girl,22 blonde and quite pretty, go for a 20 min ride at night on a BLACK R3 a few weeks back. (No I dont have pics,but I might be able to get one)
Never would have happened with a red rocket.

In that situation, I don't think anyone was noticing the color of the bike......waiting for the pic.!

I got an email back from Bridgestone Australia and they say the G701 is available in oz in the 150/80/R17. This is contrary to what the tyre shops have been telling me.

Yeah yeah yeah.... what about the TOPIC???

Oh ... hang on ... that IS the topic..................

I got an email back from Bridgestone Australia and they say the G701 is available in oz in the 150/80/R17. This is contrary to what the tyre shops have been telling me.

FAARRRRK the tyre Zim....where's the pic of the nubile young lady???? These things NEVER happen to me.

Back