Break in service. Check. Ride...WTF!!!!

What kind of service to you have done ? And before the comedians kick in other then being screwed!!!

your title in the thread said break in are you talking just the standard break in oil change and the once over? Where did you take it? down to Quincy. (just guessing as west central Illinois is kind of vague!!!!
Monmouth Warp.

All smart333 comments aside. I feel for you. Nothing worse than trusting a dealership just to find out that they screwed something up. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
It has to be something simple. And the dealership is great. Everyone there, even those not directly involved in your sale, seems genuinely interested in all their customers. Like the place so much I bought my wife a Speedmaster Saturday.

Monmouth Warp.
Cool I am a wee bit south of you but anyway just a quick thought. open your seat and make sure the battery terminal bolts are tight. Not sure what they did for the check up but that is a easy check. then you can go from there and do you remember this happening before you took her in? Just trying to narrow things down a wee bit before you start pulling the tank up as this should be taken care of by the dealer. did these guys sell you the bike or another dealer or perhaps did you pick it up on a private sale?

Bought it from them last month. Will check many connections. I know right where you are. Used to work with a guy from there. Been ridge running round Goofy Ridge area as well.
Cool I am a wee bit south of you but anyway just a quick thought. open your seat and make sure the battery terminal bolts are tight. Not sure what they did for the check up but that is a easy check. then you can go from there and do you remember this happening before you took her in? Just trying to narrow things down a wee bit before you start pulling the tank up as this should be taken care of by the dealer. did these guys sell you the bike or another dealer or perhaps did you pick it up on a private sale?
B

Bought it from them last month. Will check many connections. I know right where you are. Used to work with a guy from there. Been ridge running round Goofy Ridge area as well.
B
Ah yes the ridge is about 15 miles north west of me. I am 2 miles north west out of Forest City right on the south east corner of the Sand ridge State Forest.

By engine cut out are you talking total cut out Like a shut down or a miss? and if it is a shut down are you losing any of the lights on the speedo and tach or are they doing there normal sweep like when you fist power her up, even head lights?

No total cut out. Definitely feels like fuel delivery problem. Lasts a second and a half tops then back to full power.

Back