Break in service. Check. Ride...WTF!!!!

KarmaKlown

Ride it like ya stole it!
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
Trailered home after service. Jumped on, ready to get a little more rambunctious, and just got pissed. When I hit a bump, Illinois has many, it seems as if my fuel injection drops out for a second then kicks back in. Any ideas??? Anyone?? Bueller? Anyone?

Trailered home after service. Jumped on, ready to get a little more rambunctious, and just got pissed. When I hit a bump, Illinois has many, it seems as if my fuel injection drops out for a second then kicks back in. Any ideas??? Anyone?? Bueller? Anyone?
Trailer home after service:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.

Trailer home after service:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.
Hey sometimes you just have to trailer a bike to the shop.

Stripes HDtow3.jpg

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Used to be a bouncing float could cause drop outs, but with fuel injection, well....I agree....loose wire somewhere.

What kind of service to you have done ? And before the comedians kick in other then being screwed!!!

your title in the thread said break in are you talking just the standard break in oil change and the once over? Where did you take it? down to Quincy. (just guessing as west central Illinois is kind of vague!!!!

What kind of service to you have done ? And before the comedians kick in other then being screwed!!!

your title in the thread said break in are you talking just the standard break in oil change and the once over? Where did you take it? down to Quincy. (just guessing as west central Illinois is kind of vague!!!!
Yes. First 500 mile service. Went to Iowa City. Sun and Fun Motorsports

Agree with TO Rocket. Sounds like something not home. Checking under the tank would be a good place to start either that or you roast the dealer and have them sort it. After all, it's their cock-up.

Back