Bought a non runner in Vancouver

I wouldn't worry about the airbox pieces. Go aftermarket and forget them. Mine are boxed up in the shed somewhere.

Just finished surfing the internet regarding that. I don't have the bear claw cover either so defiantly easier and cheaper to just run a triple instead. and i like the look vs the bear claw cover......woof.

WoW Hammer! You got one heck of a deal there! And RED too! I've got 3 Rockets, all black, but RED is my favorite color. From the pictures, it sure looks nice. Is it showing the mileage? There are a whole bunch of very nice and informed people on this site, and no question is stupid. I think just about any problem a Rocket could have, has been discussed, and solved here. You are among friends. Like has been said already, can't wait to hear your reaction when you get her fired up! Also, bringing an old Rocket back to life gives you points in Rocket Heaven! Welcome :):):):):):)

Hey guys,

New to the forum. Just picked up what I believe is a 2004 r3. No title/registration. Previous owner gave up on it when it stopped running. Left it at the shop and vanished. All I know is he tried a new computer and that wasnt the issue. Anyways, lots of stuff unplugged but bike looks to be fairly complete. She'll be a winter project while I start the process of recovering title/registration. I thank you all in advance for the help down the road! Hopefully I can be an r3 rider next summer!

Did you Ever live in Leaf Rapids Manitoba. I knew a Hammer ther>

Back