Blue Ridge BBQ Festival

I don't know Marland. Depends on Vanguard. I would say around 9:30 to 10 AM eat a biscuit and ride out. Bbq probably better in the afternoon. Sights too;).

I am just trying to drag DR off the beach. Come on DR. If Vanguard is an early riser we can ride up through Lake Lure back around to 26 then Landrum.

I don't know Marland. Depends on Vanguard. I would say around 9:30 to 10 AM eat a biscuit and ride out. Bbq probably better in the afternoon. Sights too;).

I am just trying to drag DR off the beach. Come on DR. If Vanguard is an early riser we can ride up through Lake Lure back around to 26 then Landrum.

ok Im still coming.

Is 7 AM too early to ride out ? If it is we can leave your hotel at around 8:30 and meet Mully at Bojangles in Landrum by utilizing I-26.

Hey Glen, I can be ready at 0700, not a problem getting going early for a ride, hunting, and fishing:)
I dodged all the rain all the way here. Man, had I left home today to arrive tomorrow it would have been a mess!!! Your gas is about 60 cents less per gallon than Michigan. I think I will stay:)

I'm still at the beach!!!! We're getting outta here tomorrow, but still be late afternoon before I get home. I'm suppose to meet a guy about a rental I have Sat morning. I'll call when I'm free to see where ya'll are at! Atleast want to meet up if possible . :(

Back