Blue Ridge BBQ Festival

Guys, I'm at the beach this week! We might get home in time to hit the festival though. I've got Glen's number so if we get back I'll call him and try to hookup with ya'll. I'd sure like to meet some members here! :D

Guys, I'm at the beach this week! We might get home in time to hit the festival though. I've got Glen's number so if we get back I'll call him and try to hookup with ya'll. I'd sure like to meet some members here! :D

I hope can make it.

I would like more of us to get together more often. Come on man!

I hope can make it.

I would like more of us to get together more often. Come on man!

Marland. Saturday morning at Bojangles in Landrum ? We could ride down and meet you there then head out and do some ridin up through the SC woods before heading up 176 into Tryon for BBQ and sight seeing ? 276 up through to Caesars Head so Vanguard can see the view would be good again for me. I will look at some other stuff and you make some suggestions PLEASE.

I just don't see the attraction to the beach unless its bikinis and I like Daisy Dukes better anyway :cool: Come on Daddy Rabbit.

Packed and headed out in the am for Lexington. Should be at the Quality Inn in Hendersonville Thursday pm. Looking forward to it.

I will give you a shout then. I can get out and ride a bit after work Thursday and definitely Friday. It will be a full on two wheel Saturday. You name it fer dinner. BBQ or seafood or most anything available here. We can ride into downtown Asheville Friday night for the Freak Show :D I'll explain later.

Hey Daddy Rabbit. Do you know what the fishes and sea birds do in the water and sand let alone the human waste ? Like swimmin a septic tank and then theres the traffic. Get back up here.

I will give you a shout then. I can get out and ride a bit after work Thursday and definitely Friday. It will be a full on two wheel Saturday. You name it fer dinner. BBQ or seafood or most anything available here. We can ride into downtown Asheville Friday night for the Freak Show :D I'll explain later.

Hey Daddy Rabbit. Do you know what the fishes and sea birds do in the water and sand let alone the human waste ? Like swimmin a septic tank and then theres the traffic. Get back up here.
Glen, its a family thing! We go down the same time every year. My sister has a beach house and its FREE! Take the children and grandkids down. Its for them. I don't get into it, but try to find seafood where the locals eat.
We're talking about coming home early. Love to ride with ya'll and give you some history about the area. My family has been in the Tryon area since the 1750's. Yep, I'm a native!

Marland. Saturday morning at Bojangles in Landrum ? We could ride down and meet you there then head out and do some ridin up through the SC woods before heading up 176 into Tryon for BBQ and sight seeing ? 276 up through to Caesars Head so Vanguard can see the view would be good again for me. I will look at some other stuff and you make some suggestions PLEASE.

What time at Bojangles? We going to eat then head out? I love food you know! lol

Back