Bird gloves

No they were a one off but I got myself and @WyldCFH a pair which arrived about a month or so after I ordered and paid for them. They kindly arranged to send his direct to the USA.

To be honest they are nice and well made but too tight across my palm and lower thumb causing cramping. I did stretch them a fair bit with a wooden shoe stretcher and they improved heaps but still niggle. I bought XL and according to most glove charts I should buy L but have always found L a bit tight. Anthony got a set of 3XL I think and found his tightish as well. Not sure if his have settled in yet.

No they were a one off but I got myself and @WyldCFH a pair which arrived about a month or so after I ordered and paid for them. They kindly arranged to send his direct to the USA.

To be honest they are nice and well made but too tight across my palm and lower thumb causing cramping. I did stretch them a fair bit with a wooden shoe stretcher and they improved heaps but still niggle. I bought XL and according to most glove charts I should buy L but have always found L a bit tight. Anthony got a set of 3XL I think and found his tightish as well. Not sure if his have settled in yet.

Trump hands syndrome, eh Ish??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah mine are snug. I have not tried using any stretching methods and have still only worn them 5-6 times.

Through the fingers and upper palm they are perfect. At the base of the thumb, lower palm and wrist area they are tight. The velcro closes but the zipper will not. I have quite large, broad hands compared to most.

Thanks.
I like the looks and the idea of them but I have pretty large hands so they might not have worked too well fir me.

You mean bird gloves like these that our daghter's neighbor wears?

Bird Gloves.JPG

Back