Bird gloves

Perfect for your Red stripe Rocket too!

2015-Triumph-Rocket%20III-Motorcycle--Motorcycle-200483322-72d67ca6d6fb82335476c6c66a69f83e.jpg

You may have to be quick, they often close these preorders within 24 hours then the price goes up substantially in this case Au$129 if I recall. They only take 100 at a time and you do have to wait a couple of months - just warning you upfront.

I couldn't resist either as they will look cool with a red striped Roadster once I have my spare tins on.

And Mr Google-foo. Set your search engines to go and find CE level 2 rated gloves.
A good start here where many industrial gloves would well exceed the motorcycle CE 2 level which I think is abrasion only - I haven't checked yet though.

What You Need to Know About CE Glove Standards

Arhh memories, I used to be a State rep on the Australian Motorcycle Council when they were funded by the Australian Govt Dept of Transport 35 years ago and used to attend 6 monthly meetings where they flew us reps from Motorcycle organisations from each State /Territory to attend and gave us accommodation costs to discuss and suggest feed back on the Australian Design Rules the dreaded ADRs. My first introduction to politics as the Motorcycle Riders Association (MRA) reps fought and ganged up against each other on largely personal agendas and personalities. Surprise, surprise! ;):(:eek::D

I was a 22 year old non MRA rep of the NTMA but enjoyed the 5000mile round trip and catching up with old friends in Canberra.

Weirdly 22 years later I was working for the Dept of Transport and Regional Development which became the Dept of Infrastructure in the Office of Transport Security.

Back to the point. (Me bottle of red just went dry - intermission empty and refill)

CE Approved Protective Clothing | Australian Motorcycle Council Inc.

Just started.

Last edited:
You may have to be quick, they often close these preorders within 24 hours then the price goes up substantially in this case Au$129 if I recall. They only take 100 at a time and you do have to wait a couple of months - just warning you upfront.

I couldn't resist either as they will look cool with a red striped Roadster once I have my spare tins on.

They are not shipping to the USA. Tried twice and they won't even give a shipping quote.

Back