Bird gloves

Seems I missed out on this as they are no longer accessible on their site. I've been on the net very little. I've been a bit distracted officiating an Air Force retirement and then on vacation having fun with two of our grandsons. For those who ordered, please share how they are once you get them.
-MIG

Yeah, I figured there would be some complications since they weren't ready for US shipping just yet.

Translation: They have to re-sew "The Bird" onto the middle finger of the left hand glove in order to be most effective for riders that drive on the right side of the roadways over here.:roll:

Last edited:
Hey @WyldCFH you are sure to want one of these now, and @1olbull in your never ending quest for a red LED tail. ;):D

The Bird LED Tail Light - Triumph Performance Parts Australia

The Bird LED Tail Light

R3 The Bird taillight.jpg

$49.95 inc GST
Qty
Tell people what you think of them when you put the brakes on with our Middle Finger LED tail light. Comes all wired up, just install onto your rear fender and off you go! (We take no responsibility for any road rage cases when this is flashed!!)

Hey @WyldCFH you are sure to want one of these now, and @1olbull in your never ending quest for a red LED tail. ;):D

The Bird LED Tail Light - Triumph Performance Parts Australia

The Bird LED Tail Light

R3 The Bird taillight.jpg

$49.95 inc GST
Qty
Tell people what you think of them when you put the brakes on with our Middle Finger LED tail light. Comes all wired up, just install onto your rear fender and off you go! (We take no responsibility for any road rage cases when this is flashed!!)

Oh, that is awesome

Back