Bigern's R3 motor back together

bigern2300

.060 Over
Hey everyone!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that i got the damaged cap back from the weld shop and that it looks and fits perfectly which in turn allowed me to reassemble my Rocket engine. I should be getting it back in the frame on the 14th of October. Once again, it was great to see and meet everyone, and hope to see each of you again when everyone has the chance to get together. MAN...I CAN"T WAIT TO GET MY ROCKET BACK TOGETHER!!!:D
P>S> I would still like for everyone to keep an ear out for a salvage motor for a spare cap.

Last edited:
We will keep our eyes open for a spare motor. I wonder if you contacted a few motorcycle insurance companies if they could give you leads to some salvage bikes. There is a big salvage yard in Omaha called Cycle Supply and Salvage, they may have something.

Cycle Supply & Salvage
(402) 731-3296 4936 S 26th St
Omaha, NE

Also... if you do a Google search it brings up dozens of motorsickle salvage yards.

Another idea is to contact Cane Corso... his Rocket is falling apart and he hasn't even bought one yet :eek:... just kidding Cane....

Be pulling for ya bigern,hope that cap shows but the welded one should do the job fine.

Back