Bibblebar easy brackets

Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
Thought I'd support local and bought easy brackets for my panniers from Bibblebar.
Anyone else used these...have to say, not impressed.
Arrived with nuts and washers missing and having a good look tonight whilst planning the install...I'm doubting whether or not to use them. Nice shiny stainless could be used to make indicator brackets or something else.
Wifey and I are planning to head to Hawaii later this year...can our American brothers advise if there are any good gear shops on the islands? Shipping to Oz is so expensive. May as well fill the suitcase on the way home.

Thought I'd support local and bought easy brackets for my panniers from Bibblebar.
Anyone else used these...have to say, not impressed.
Arrived with nuts and washers missing and having a good look tonight whilst planning the install...I'm doubting whether or not to use them. Nice shiny stainless could be used to make indicator brackets or something else.
Wifey and I are planning to head to Hawaii later this year...can our American brothers advise if there are any good gear shops on the islands? Shipping to Oz is so expensive. May as well fill the suitcase on the way home.
Dude they are crap alright as they are adjustable they are a material thickness out of alignment. My brackets should fit their mounting posts. He gets them made in Pakistan.

52F5B5A4-5584-4392-9CB5-D622669142AC.jpeg

Mittzy's polished Stainless version even look flash on my bike without panniers fitted and the USA made Easy Brackets broke on my poor overloaded donkey! They still work but need the locking engagement tabs re-welded.:(

Mittzy's polished Stainless version even look flash on my bike without panniers fitted and the USA made Easy Brackets broke on my poor overloaded donkey! They still work but need the locking engagement tabs re-welded.:(
I can weld for you

Thanks but so can I, sort of, but pressure is off as they still work with the leather panniers if I need them and I am waiting for my re-painted fiberglass hard boxes to fit to your stainless brackets but they already look real nice bagless on the bolts and are much heavier plate than the US mild steel Easy Brackets that do rust eventually. I used your quick detach rack sissy bar that fits on the same bolts but removed the sissy bar for now running with just the rack.

Back