CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
So I have seen the advantage of the brackets some people have between the fixing kit and the brackets on the windscreen. Putting on my Roadster screen was a pain because multiple clearance issues. The additional bracket would take the pain away. Does anybody know where I can get some? Or if anybody has the ability to make some I would definitely be interested.

So I have seen the advantage of the brackets some people have between the fixing kit and the brackets on the windscreen. Putting on my Roadster screen was a pain because multiple clearance issues. The additional bracket would take the pain away. Does anybody know where I can get some? Or if anybody has the ability to make some I would definitely be interested.

I found this pic on the forums. Not sure who made the drawing but I used this template to make two windshield brackets out of some scrap metal I had. The two square holes I made as round holes.

Attachments

• F94EE084-01FE-45C5-84F5-3C861A038E3E.jpeg
    F94EE084-01FE-45C5-84F5-3C861A038E3E.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
I found this pic on the forums. Not sure who made the drawing but I used this template to make two windshield brackets out of some scrap metal I had. The two square holes I made as round holes.
Thanks. I saw about the same drawing but it didn't have measurements. I really don't know why someone hasn't mass produced them.

Thanks. I saw about the same drawing but it didn't have measurements. I really don't know why someone hasn't mass produced them.
Ya pretty simple to make. I just used a copy machine to get the measurements to the actual scale. Then you can just trace it onto some metal. Make some simple cuts, drill some holes and your there.

Ya pretty simple to make. I just used a copy machine to get the measurements to the actual scale. Then you can just trace it onto some metal. Make some simple cuts, drill some holes and your there.
Yes but I absolutely do not have the tools and equipment to do it right. What sheet metal tools I did have were stolen a few years ago.

So I was wondering if anybody else would want some I found a shop by my office willing to make some. Now just waiting on a price. It would be good if he could make more than two. They will be mild steel it'll be up to you how they get finished. I will just paint mine.

Back